15th October, 2015 – invitation to lectures on Czech Sign Language
They will present the following lectures:
- Monday (26th X), 15.00-16.30: Czech Sign Language lexicography and dictionaries (1988-2015),
- Monday (26th X), 16.30-18.00: University services for Deaf, hard of hearing and deafened students (with special focus on language services),
- Wednesday (28th X), 15.00-16.30: The educational system for Deaf children in the Czech Republic (with special focus on language teaching),
- Friday (30th X), 11.30-13.00: Czech Sign Language – introduction and history (1787-1907),
- Friday (30th X), 13.15-14.45: Czech school textbooks for Deaf students (with special focus on the latest innovations).
The number of participants is limited therefore kindly submit your willngness to see the lectures to our address firstname.lastname@example.org).
All the lectures will be translated into Polish. For Deaf people the translation into Polish Sign language will be available.